Tsubasa – Resevoir Chronicle: Sakura 06

tsubasa - reservoir chronicle cosplay - sakura 6 by samanthaAt the loss of her memory feathers, Sakura was initially confused and constantly tired from her travels to other worlds, but she grew stronger as she regains her feathers one by one. She became friendly with the group’s members, Fai D. Flowright, Kurogane, Mokona, and even Syaoran. However, even though she notices that she is missing someone from her memories, when Sakura realizes that person to be Syaoran, her memories are reversed back to before she thought of him. She also began to recover her abilities, including being able to see the spirits of nature, ghosts, and even foreseeing the future.

I do apologize for my sudden disappearance, guys! You could say I’m a little burned out from reading up on different characters from different series. But of course, I will continue to work hard to get out of this slump! Thank you to Samantha for sending me her cosplay photo of Sakura!