Cosplay-vania is now on Facebook and Google+

Today is Pi Day!!!!!  Woot!  AND, I have finally finished making a very simple logo for us!
If you haven't got the idea yet, we were inspired by Castlevania when we came up with the name for our blog.  To go along with the same concept, I designed our logo with a creepy castle.  I know it's not perfect or cool like some other logos, but this is a temporary solution until I cross paths with better ones.

With the completion of our logo, we have also officially launched our Facebook page HERE, please "like" us *puppy eyes*
A Google+ page also exists but it is rather confusing, if you are a G+ user, you could follow us by clicking on the button on the right.

That's all for now, Animazement finally announced some more of their guests!  I'm pretty excited about KOTOKO and Masao Maruyama.  If you are curious, check AZ's guest list out HERE.

More exciting things soon to come!
Mimi