Some thoughts about Anime and Fashion

Hi Guys,

I have been thinking about this for a while now, but instead of just thinking about it, I thought I'd share my thoughts here.  I feel that due to the rise of anime popularity, there are some related fashion trends becoming popular as well.  I'm thinking about starting a special little peanut corner for anime-related fashion on this blog.  This section will cover everything from cute fashion trends I spotted from various anime/games/blah to some DIY projects.  I know this deviates from cosplay a little bit, but I feel that we could view it as "practical things from anime that we would want to wear IRL."  The tab for this section is going to be located on the top nav bar of our blog, it is labeled as "Anime Vogue."

Cool, I will be working on those posts then~
Mimi