So, in an attempt to correct this, here's our take on "Shit Cosplayers Say."
- "Omg how am I gonna make that?"
- "Fuck, I forgot to get more glue sticks..."
- "No, I can't buy this dress, I need to save money for wonderflex!"
- "More craftfoam!"
- "Spray paint, y u no work on vinyl?"
- "My feet hurt Q_Q *while wearing hooker boots*"
- "Why is the hotel one block away from the con?"
- "This weapon is gonna be AWESOME...shit, how do we transport it?"
- "Ahhhhhhhh my wig is falling!"
- "What other character has a (insert color here) wig? I should cosplay characters that I have the wigs for already."
- "Goodwill, why don't you have tacky trench coats when I need one???"
- In Michaels: "Shit...I forgot to bring a reference picture"
- "What shade of black is this?"
- "Professor, I have this *ahem* important thing to attend >.> I can't come to the exam on Friday..." *in reality...going to a con*.
- "Packing list: glue gun (check), duct tape (check), sewing kit (check), extra fun foam (check)..."
- "Mannnnnnn, the one year I stop cosplaying (insert series here), EVERYONE decides to cosplay it."
- Looking at other cosplayers: "Duuuuuude, that outfit is awesome....I wish I knew where it was from >.<"
And finally, as a recent experience from home depot:
Anyways, that's all. We are still trying to decide exactly what we will do for our next con. We will let you know what has been decided! Thanks!